Cooler temps are here which means South Carolinians can finally go outside and enjoy outdoor events. Get in the fall spirit and check out one of these awesome activities happening in South Carolina this autumn.
- Whether you’re interested in learning about Korean culture or you just love the cuisine, the 2019 South Carolina Korean Festival in Columbia on October 26th has something for everyone.
- Check out the finest designs and handiwork that South Carolina artists have to offer at the Craftsmen’s Christmas Classic Art and Craft Festival in Columbia on October 26th.
- Also being held in Columbia on the 26th is the 32nd Annual Chili Cook-Off in Five Points. The free event will feature live music and a variety of chilis to sample.
- Bring the whole family to The 4th Annual Community Fall Festival Block Party in Rock Hill on October 31st, which will feature music and activities, as well as partnerships with over 90 local businesses.
- Go for best costume at the Halloween Costume Crawl in Greenville. You’ll make a stop at each of the six participating bars (each with their own drink specials) and take part in the costume contest at the final destination, with $500 in prizes up for grabs.
- Watch a match with a view at the Hot Air Balloon Festival & Victory Cup Polo Match in Greenville, which takes place on November 1st and 2nd.
- Grab a beer at the Greenville Craft Beer Festival, held in the outfield of Fluor Field. The Festival, celebrating its 7th year on November 9th, is considered one of the state’s premier craft beer festivals.
- Seafood lovers should check out the Lexington Fall Festival & Oyster Roast on November 16th, the tickets for which will pay for live music, beer and wine in addition to delicious fresh oysters.
For a taste of South Carolina history right after Thanksgiving, visit the SC State Museum Fall Heritage Festival & Pickin’ Party on November 30th. The event will feature music, artists, craftsmen, folk-life demonstrations, and three different kinds of SC barbeque.